Outsourcing Occupational Health and Safety Management
All employers are obligated to ensure the safety and health of their employees on their work site (Article R1221-2 in the Labor Code).
Therefore, all employees must have access to periodic medical check-ups within the framework of their professional activity.
This obligation rests on the employer in order to be sure that the employee is apt to carry out his/her duties, as well as to make certain adjustments to the job, or assign certain duties to another position when necessary.
The organization and management of medical visits is too often neglected by Human Resources because it may be seen as a simple administrative formality.
We provide support and management for medical visits to help you comply with your legal obligations:
- Management of rapport and formalities with occupational health centers
- Appointment coordination, notices and scheduling
- Follow-up on visits and reminders, text messaging or emails to employees
- Management of medical visits for new hires, and those coming back to work after a medical leave
- Management of appointment changes and cancellations
- Management of wellness certificates
- Legal monitoring of labor legislation on occupational health